This election day, November 7th, New Yorkers will have a once-in-a-generation opportunity to vote YES for a state Constitutional Convention.
A People’s Convention is our best chance to:
- Protect and expand our rights
- Defend ourselves against federal overreach
- End the dysfunction and corruption that plagues Albany
- Save the New York over a billion dollars per year in waste and redundancy
- Fundamentally transform our state for the better
CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS ARE NECESSARY
18 reasons why:
And that’s only a short list of its deficiencies.
Over the next few months, New York People’s Convention founder Bill Samuels along with other leading supporters of a People’s Convention will share a new way of thinking about major policy issues critical to the life of every New Yorker.
Join in the conversation and have your voice heard. Let’s take back New York for We, the People.
Let us take back New York. We are the people we’ve been waiting for.